Monday, January 30, 2012

Minecraft Stuff

Hello again. I will say this, I am having a good day. Anyway, I will tell you this. Minecraft pre-release 1.2 is already out. Wow. That was quick. But there is a new mob called the Ocelot. You can tame the ocelot by feeding it fish while sneaking. They are skiddish though, so keep trying. Once you tame one, it becomes a house cat. Also, wolfs can breed by giving to (tamed) wolfs raw steak or porchop, I forget. And finally, a new biome is coming, the Jungle!!!!!!! Yes thats right, the Jungle!!!!!! The ocelots live in the jungle and their pretty rare. And the feature we all miss, you can once again stand on the top of ladders. There is one more feature for 1.2 pre-realese 1, you can climb vines. So you can do parkor, or just be tarzan. One warning, the trees are pretty big, so be careful. Later guys.

Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment